Service Engineer - Service Engineer
Service Engineer (Garage Equipment)
Midlands, Home Based
£27,000 to £35,000 + Van For Work Use + Voluntary Overtime + Mobile & Tablet + Benefits Package
Service Engineer position for mechanical/electrical engineers looking to join a well-established company. The company are a fast growing independent company with a very credible reputation.
The role will suit Service Engineers who have worked on ANY electro-mechanical equipment. The role will especially suit candidates that have worked on garage equipment and/or lifting kit. The company provide excellent in-house training so that you will become a technical expert on the product line.
The role involves servicing, repairing and calibrating garage equipment. You will work from home and cover a Midlands territory. There is no stay away with the post and the company value a work life balance. There is overtime available but it’s entirely voluntary. There is no call out with this role & all travel time is paid. There is also a degree of flexibility in your start and finish times.
The role will suit truly multi-skilled Service Engineers who want to work for a professional business on impressive garage kit.
* 65% Maintenance / Calibration and 35% Repair work.
* Using modern mobile & tablet technology to schedule jobs & up-date work completed.
* Covering a purely Midlands based territory.
* Solid Multi-Skilled Engineer who has worked on ANY electro-Mechanical kit (ideally but not essentially garage equipment or lifting kit). Can be mechanically or electrically biased.
* Hold a full Driving Licence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77768057