Senior Data Analyst - Big Four Financial Services firm (Crawley)
‘Big Four’ Financial Services firm managing a project on behalf of an international client, is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join the team.
Working within the response operations team, you will manage customer data breaches, as well as day-to-day processes, reporting and production, in line with project objectives.
- Handle data breach information; manipulating data using in-house systems and producing reports.
- Provide technical support to junior data analysts.
- Review, recommend and implement improvements to technology, in order to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise with senior managers and stakeholders.
- Mitigate risk to ensure all data is handled confidentially
- Undergraduate degree is a prerequisite
- Experience handling high volume data
- Experience with databases, query and procedural languages
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and effective communicator
- Experience with SQL, macros, scripting or similar
This is an immediate start, full time position based in Crawley. The contract is initially six months, with scope for extension.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77765976