Workshop Engineer - Workshop Engineer
£26,000 - £31,000 + Overtime Opportunities + training + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension
Workshop Engineer required for a market leading cranes and lifting equipment manufacturer that are offering fantastic training and earning potential.
Candidates can be from ANY plant background – cranes, agricultural, mining, construction plant, materials handling / forklifts or similar are all welcome to apply. If you have an ex-forces background you are encouraged to apply. The key skills requirement are electrical, hydraulics and mechanical coupled with installation experience. The company are offering a fantastic training package for the right candidate.
You will work on a wide range of own brand manufactured cranes at my clients site in Aylesbury. Your day to day role will vary which will include planned maintenance, installation and quality inspection. You will initially be workshop based with time to time travel to other sites (once a month).
The company have plans for expansion and will be doubling their service team within the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to progress their technical skills. Due to growth the company will be relocating to a new site and opportunities for managerial progression will naturally become available with very good training opportunities’.
* Installing safe load indicators and control panels
* Quality inspection
* Planned preventative maintenance and servicing within an workshop
* Visit other sites for repairs (once every 6 weeks & vehicle provided)
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment
* Commutable to Aylesbury
* Electrically biased with good mechanical and hydraulics’ experience
* Ideally have crane experience.
* Full Driving License
* Willingness to take on comprehensive training programme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77764114