Junior Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you a looking to start a career in Commercial Gas and have started your basic tickets? This may be the job for you!
My client is looking for ambitious, out going and hardworking candidates who are looking for a career in Commercial Gas, you must possess an NVQ Level 3 or have started your commercial gas tickets.
Training and development will be paid for a provided.
Business Sector: Service and Maintenance - Commercial Retail Contracts
Based At: Mobile - Leeds + Regional
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Overtime + Fuel + Van
Benefits: Salary circa £30k, 23 days + stats, 1.5x O/T, Standby (1 in 7, @ £100 pw + call out hours), company pension, van and fuel card, ppe, uniform, training.
Purpose of the job
You will be carrying out servicing, maintenance, repair and installation works on various commercial installations.
Working on Boilers and heating ccts both regionally and nationally.
You will work across various industry sectors so vary varied day to day.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- Produce clear and concise written job reports in a timely manner.
- Identify any defects found to the site representative and Line Manager. Provide a parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
- Attend site and carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Service Administration team.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all the clients employees and clients' representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
- Accountable to Service & Maintenance Manager.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
COCN1 Commercial Gas Tickets
Education: A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
Recognised technical qualifications
Training: Recognised mechanical qualifications,
Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
H&S Training / Awareness
Good verbal communication skills at all levels,
Good written English skills,
Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a buildings
operation and services.
Able to work outside of main discipline.
Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
The ability liaise directly with client managers and action their requirements to agreed standards.
Able to work under pressure.
Able to make sound decisions when needed.
Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg.
Able to work at height.
A team player.
Must be flexible regarding working hours,
Must be able to drive considerable distances using a company vehicle,
Must be able to occasionally stay away from home
Must be available to join a call out rota.
Driving Licence essential.
Senior Consultant - FM Perm
Tel: 0113 245 6161
Fax: 0113 245 6162
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77758458