City Blue Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Training Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge in the Bolton area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful employer with huge plans for growth following an increase in business and some huge recent developments.
As a Training Manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire Training and Induction process and will come with your own fresh ideas and a fun/ positive approach to training and on-boarding.
The ideal candidate will come with experience of working within a highly regulated and compliant market - Specifically within the lending market. You will also be confident in communicating effectively with Recruitment/HR and Management to fit in line with the business needs.
- Ensuring success of Firm's training and competency
- Ability to achieve and maintain improved performance
- Scheduling and delivering training modules as and where appropriate
- Working closely with Management to ensure the training they deliver is of high standard
- Evaluating and introducing alternate training methods if needed
- Identify training needs and improving existing employee performance
- Delivering induction / on-boarding for all new starters
- Managing and guiding employees through required professional qualifications
- CeMap qualified
- CIPD Qualified or similar certificates
- Proven experience in delivering training and managing the process
- Experience of managing an organisations training strategy
- Proactive, driven and able to work independently
- Ability to deliver accurate reports and MI for senior management
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77756234