£17,500 per annum (plus 10% yearly performance related bonus
A great opportunity for an Account Administrator to join a successful manufacturer based in Manchester. As the Account Administrator, you will play an active role to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. The primary focus of the role is to deliver a first class level of service and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
The Role : As Account Administrator you will be expected to -
- Commit to delivering exceptional customer service
- Help with improvement toward meeting customer expectations
- Understand and follow company procedures
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Take ownership of the customer database & ensure all aspects of the database are accurately maintained
- Prepare and deliver fast quotes for customers
- Take ownership of complaints
- Administrative duties
To be successful in the role you will have -
- Strong customer service experience in an office based environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using SAP is preferred
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959595825