IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer / IT Technical Support Engineer jobs role (with company car) with a vibrant expanding business, a culture of Investing in people and focusing on engagement remains at the core of the business.
Are you an IT Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst looking for varied IT jobs in Nottinghamshire? Within this IT Support role you will get chance to progress your career in a busy, well equipped and fast paced business. This is a varied role that presents the opportunity to become involved in almost every aspect of the business.
Salary Guideline: Up to £25,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car
This job will suit:
- An IT Support Engineer / Analyst with experience of working in in-house IT support on 1st/2nd line support issues.
- Familiar with PC, Server, network, computer and printer hardware repair, installation and general maintenance.
- Software instillation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of SQL report writer, access databases and crystal reports is desirable.
The Job?s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A vibrant expanding business that looks to support their employees? progression and development.
- Innovative business with over 2,000 employees worldwide
- Salary Guideline: Up to £25,000 dependent upon experience + Company Car.
The job will involve:
- Providing IT Hardware and application Support across two different sites (company car provided).
- Remote assistance, both over the phone and using remote support tools to support staff working between the two offices.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
- The IT Support jobs role will be split across the two sites as demand dictates - 2/3 day split each week approx. guide. (company car provided)
This IT jobs role is commutable from Newark-on-Trent, Nottingham, West Bridgford, Beeston, Grantham, Bingham, Southwell, Langar, Bottesford, Long Bennington, Melton Mowbray.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959596617