ADAS Research/ Development/ Project Engineers
Our client is an ambitious automotive vehicle manufacturer in the world, creating exciting and desirable luxury passenger vehicles. Their highly respected brands are synonymous with innovative, best in class, four wheel drive technologies and their products are the epitome of style and quality.
We require ADAS Engineers to join the vehicle, research or electrical engineering teams for various positions in Research, project engineering, project management and product development roles.
We are seeking candidates who have worked on ADAS, Autonomous Vehicles, electronic control systems, telecommunications, vehicle sensors either within a research or product development environment
To Apply for these roles, you should have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Proven project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget within automotive vehicle or component programmes.
- Excellent communication and language skills and ability to communicate at all level
- Experience in Automotive Engineering , Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience in Driver Assistance Systems or comparable complex systems (e.g. Infotainment, Chassis Control, Powertrain)
- Experience in logical system architectures, physical system architectures, functional allocation, functional and non-functional requirements design
- Experience with tools such as Doors, Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, CANalyser, CANoe
- Degree qualified in either engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience of software projects (either as a software author, a requirements author or a project manager)
- Experience within system engineering ideally on chassis, brakes or powertrain controls
- Driven by passion for the automotive product
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77750055