Are you a time served/qualified multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background and looking to join a successful company, which is offering excellent long-term opportunities?
How would you like to join one of the world's largest commercial security printers, and work with an established team of professionals?
At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people.
If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for electrical and mechanical maintenance, working on a range of production and process equipment, with the responsibility for supporting production through problem solving and implementation of improvements.
- Electrical & mechanical planned maintenance on production/process machinery (electrical biased) working 12 hour shifts
- Playing a key role within the maintenance team and liaising with production in the provision of problem solving expertise; reducing downtime and implementing improvement plans
- PLC Fault-finding
- AC/DC Drives
- Working within a continuous improvement environment
- Carrying out maintenance work whilst adhering to stringent H&S standards
This is a modern and challenging environment, offering job security, good working conditions, and competitive rates of pay with an excellent pension provision to the right candidate.
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be required to undertake other duties within capabilities, consistent with this role, to support the needs of the business.
Maintenance Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Engineering | Multi-skilled | Production Machinery | Process Machinery | Problem Solving | PLC Fault Finding | AC/DC Drives | Health & Safety | Manufacturing
- Time served / Qualified Engineer (C&G level 3 or BTEC standard).
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong electrical skills with a good appreciation of PLC controlled systems and equipment.
- Mechanical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with good communication and the ability to adapt to situations quickly.
We are a key manufacturing business within a large and successful International Group. The company produces a range of products based on the printing and conversion of films for the security paper industries.
** Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK. **
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77731680