Senior Restructuring Manager Offshore
Your new company
A well-established specialist consultancy focused on restructuring, international fraud investigation and dispute resolution, this firm has grown impressively since formation, predominantly situated in offshore financial centres. Their specialist nature and deliberate strategy of not offering assurance-based service-lines mean that they largely avoid conflicts of interests and value the independence and free-thinking that it empowers. Their professionals are a competitive mix of qualified accountants, restructuring and disputes/fraud professionals and forensic technology specialists are embedded within each team. They have invested heavily into ensuring that their people have access in-house to the most cutting edge digital forensic tools. Plus they do this work at a local level at each of their locations, a significant USP against the competition.
Your new role
The firm are now ready to hire a Senior Insolvency/Restructuring Manager.
You would fully manage corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments and assist the Director/Partner with staff and client management.
- Managing corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments
- Providing effective guidance and managerial support to all members of the organisation
- Holding licence and taking appointments
The work can incorporate, inter alia, fraud investigations, companies about to fall foul of Tax changes and needing to change structure, funds winding down etc and a large sector of work is restructuring of debt for major entities. Work is often forensic in nature, especially in multi-jurisdictional cases.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an established Corporate Recovery/Insolvency Manager ready for promotion, or existing Senior Insolvency Manager , with the following attributes
- Judgment and foresight in decision making
- Ability to lead and manage professional staff
- Strong report writing skills and interpersonal characteristics
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Experience in managing and directing significant corporate recovery cases with experience of cross border matters as an ideal
- Professional accountancy qualification
What you'll get in return
The assurance of knowing you are working within a genuinely specialist firm, whose independence ensures variety and calibre of caseflow. Plus:
- An income tax-free salary + discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension, private health insurance, 20 days vacation + circa 12 bank holidays
- Interesting work with the chance of onwards progression within the firm, or a return to your jurisdiction at a natural break point after 2-3 years.
- A climate consisting of balmy, warm days that slightly cool off at night with a light breeze blowing in from the Caribbean sea.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77758441