Digital Product Relationship Manager
Please note, this role can also be based in Bristol
At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.. It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Working with the Senior Manager, Digital Sales Planning, the core purpose of this role will be to deliver against sales targets for Retail Digital Banking and facilitate compelling new digital propositions, products and capabilities for customer segments which meet the customer growth, income and profit targets of TSB Bank.
The role is an excellent opportunity for an existing high performance individual who is prepared to advocate for their products into the digital team and represent digital to the rest of the business. Teamwork and co-ordination skills are a must as is the willingness to take on new challenges.
Key accountabilities Responsibilities include:
*Owning the end to end digital performance of your products, from involvement in new builds, co-ordinating digital sales channels, facilitating promotion through to performance reporting, conduct risk monitoring and being responsible for closing any incidents
*Develop, manage and facilitate diverse digital capabilities and product propositions across your Retail Banking products
* Co-shape the business case and benefits realisation to support the delivery and success of the new digital capabilities which supports future sales growth, customer engagement, retention and drives internet banking usage and new revenue opportunities.
* Regular forecasting and performance reporting - target versus actual and co-ordinating initiatives across the business to meet and / or exceed sales targets
* Actively take ownership of projects agreed as part of team/ digital agenda and be the digital SME for your products and sales journeys into the business
*Shaping the future digital sales journeys and inputting to the development of our mobile capabilities
* Remain aware of Banking market movements and competitor offerings and resultant impacts on TSB
* Interface and effectively influence a broad range of stakeholder Groups including Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Product teams and non digital Channels to ensure joined up propositions for the customer
* Be the primary digital contact for regulatory impacts to your product areas including: annual product reviews, market wide mandated changes and the resolution of breaches
Key Capabilities, Knowledge Areas & Personal Attributes
* A team player with strong organizational and project management skills
* Motivated self starter; problem solver, enjoys creating something new and seeing it through to the end.
* Convincing and influential communicator that freely shares information. Bright, quick thinking and confident
*Having previously developed and launched customer centric products with evidence of PBT growth is a plus
* Proven ability to breakdown silos, work for multiple stakeholders in multiple matrixes and work across channels and products
* Track record of analysing customer needs, behaviour and attitudes - and translating this into a business recommendation
* Good understanding of how sales processes work across the digital channel are preferred
* Good commercial awareness and analytical skills - can identify, size and explain a business opportunity and cost
*A flexible worker prepared to go the extra mile to fully understand all elements of their area of responsibility
*Relentlessly driven to deliver the right outcome for customers
*Eager to learn and interested in business areas beyond their immediate remit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77760872