I am now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a world class, family owned business, located in Derby. This position is brand new to market and will be based on a Monday-Friday shift pattern basis. If you are looking for long term stability within a well established organisation please apply below.
Based in Derby my client are a world class, family owned business who are proud of their achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the team. If you are looking for a career within a business where people really count, look no further than this Maintenance Engineer position.
Due to continued success and growth in Derby this business are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to support the daily operation on site. The Maintenance Engineer will support project delivery and once in production, support daily maintenance activities to ensure productivity of the machining line remains high. This work will involve both reactive as well as planned maintenance.
This role will involve shift work and may also include the successful individual being the only maintenance engineer on the shift.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will require:
- ONC/BTEC Level 3 or equivalent in an Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- Thorough understanding of Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Ability to read and use engineering drawings
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of AC/DC drives and their associated motors/pumps
- Knowledge of PLC fault-finding S7 and TIA
- PLC Control - Siemens (Diagnostics / Programming
- Knowledge of FANUC robots would be an advantage
- Experience working with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Trained in 17th. Edition BS 7671 standard desirable
- Scheduled planned preventative maintenance experience, and be a natural record keeper
- Proficient IT, numeracy & literacy
- Quick learner who can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, embraces change and has a can/must do attitude
- CNC knowledge desirable
£30,000 - £40,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77753378