M&E Junior Mechanical or Electrical Engineer required, leading mechanical and electrical contractor seeking a Junior Engineer to join their Bristol based team. Girling Jones are once again working with a top 10 Building Services contractor looking for a Junior Engineer as they progress and develop further. We require a junior Engineer to join the team delivering planning and technical scheduling services on a variety of projects liaising both with your project teams and the client. We are in the process of delivering a team delivering £10M worth of M&E services across a large portfolio of MOD facilities. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of M&E services, and have a brief understanding of planning.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Candidates with an HNC, HND or degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- An understanding of Building Services Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Services)
- A brief understanding of planning
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence as you will be required to visit suite on a regular basis
- We are offering a competitive salary and package, but more so the opportunity for a candidate to develop and progress there on within a top 10 contractor. This opportunity offers varied prospects for you to consider, whether that is a career in building services operationally or whether you chose to follow a Planning career; both of which are highly sought after.
- Click apply or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77768607