IT Support Specialist
IT Support Specialist
Location: Reigate, RH2 8BF
Salary: £21,651 - £22,854 + 5% Bonus OTE - pro rata
5 month Fixed Term Contract
About the company:
Canon (UK) Ltd is the UK marketing and sales operation for the global company - Canon Inc - based in Tokyo, Japan. In the UK and Ireland Canon currently employs around 2,050 people in various locations including the head office in Surrey, London, Birmingham, Livingston (Scotland) and Belfast.
The role of the IT Support Specialist:
Known internally as an eMaintenance specialist you'll be the main gatekeepers for all eMaintenance related data, your role will be to ensure that this data is kept up to date and clear of any errors.
You will also support both the customers and the field with reference to eMaintenance related issues, including the setup, configuration and communication of these devices to the eMaintenance system.
Lastly, support the business in ensuring the customers have the right levels of toner/ink to ensure continued printing.
Requirements of the IT Support Specialist:
- Previous experience working in IT support would be advantageous however not essential
- You will be enthusiastic about IT, excellent at driving results and focusing on the customer
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to problem solve
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal form
- Attention to detail
- Has a logical through process
- Has good customer handling skills
- Accurate data entry
- CRM application experience
- Understanding of Canon Products and Service procedures is desired but not essential.
IT Support Specialist Benefits:
- Basic 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Cover for those in the pension scheme
- You will benefit from regular training which we will provide to maintain and gain skills as required by the business.
- Being part of the team we encourage you to make frequent contributions to the ongoing development of the team and overall service performance, including supporting your colleagues. Self-development is important at Canon and you will be encouraged to take further training to develop your skills in this role with the guidance and support of your Manager.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this IT Support Specialist role is right for you then please apply today!
Please ensure you have tailored your CV before applying. Once you have applied with your CV you will be directed though to the Canon UK site where you will need to complete an online application form - if you don't complete this process you will not be considered for the position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959597264