1st Line Support Apprentice
- Provide Desktop & Server Support
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Patching of network and phones
- To provide scalable support
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers,
- Desktops and laptops
- Fault finding
- Office 365 administration
- Working towards targets set inhouse
- Creation of Active Directory accounts and Mailboxes.
- Good attention to detail
- A passion for learning.
- Team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for technology
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959591247