Committed to the development of a world class team, we are looking to recruit high calibre individuals to join us at our European manufacturing facility based in Denby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, the successful candidate will join our busy Sales Administration team to provide a vital administrative link between Deb and its distributors regarding the management of rebate agreements.
Key aspects of the job:
· To carry out the administration of new and existing rebate agreements between Deb and its distributor.
· Communication & retrieval of relevant documentation.
· Validation & processing of monthly rebate claims.
· To clearly communicate any issues or discrepancies back to the distributor.
· To raise & process credit notes onto the Sage system.
· Effectively maintain accurate and up-to-date records in Microsoft Excel & Access
· To handle a variety of customer rebate enquiries and issues in a professional manner
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers
· To contribute to an annual cost saving target.
· To contribute towards future process improvements
Previous administration experience
A keen eye for detail
Excellent customer service skills
Microsoft package knowledge
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Purpose built headquarters & fantastic onsite facilities, including parking and subsidised canteen
Market competitive salary and benefits package
Family business with a family culture
Job security, trading over 80 years
Encourage and enable personal development
Social events throughout the year
If you are looking for your next challenge please submit a full CV or contact Kate Buckley (Recruitment Officer) at Kate.Buckley@ *********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959595650