Remedy Technical Architect
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Remedy Technical Architect to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations supporting a planned upgrade of the existing Remedy Support platform that is currently underway (to version 9.1).
This experienced technical role will work with the Project Team to create the necessary Architecture design for ITSM customisations and Integrations including technical documentation to support the upgrade in line with enterprise architecture requirements. The role will ensure all user requirements are met and solutioned appropriately utilising best practice approaches to IT Service Management as well as BMC Remedy development principles to guide the required solution.
This role has a proactive aspect, ensuring that the overall solution will support the aspiration long term and hence interpret the best solution as possible within cost constraints. You can let technology change you, or you can be part of the change and create value, which is required for this role.
Qualifications / Experience:
* 12-15 years of IT project experience, out of which 5-8 years as a strong Remedy - ITSM Architect with Remedy and ITIL certifications;
* Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations for architecture, data model, code customisations, and integrations;
* Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications;
* Ability to design solution for ITSM customisation's and Integrations requirements;
* Should have experience participating in large enterprise deployment and implementation of BMC Remedy;
* Proficient in design and development of Remedy APIs (Java based);
* Strong knowledge in ITIL processes;
* Ability to solve the problems related to Incident/Problem processes or environment;
* Strong requirements gathering and presentation skills.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77721135