- 2D & 3D CAD, Solidworks, Geomagic desirable
- Full time position, Salary £ 15,000 - £24,000 / negotiable
- Part time student possibility
- To Innovate and lead this exciting new position in producing 3D scanned elements for our clients and company web site.
- To research software requirements and develop techniques.
- To develop and manage the stored data for the estimating and sales teams.
- To continuously develop the technology and procedures.
- To research 3D printing and processes with an aim to print our own items.
- 40 hours per week 08.00 – 17.00
- Starting Salary negotiable depending on age and experience.
- Initial six months trial with a midterm review, then yearly reviews.
- 28 Days holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
- Travel expenses excluding your normal place of work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77736627