On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate to join their expanding finance team.
My client have an expanding finance team and are easily accessible by all transport networks.
The Permanent Finance Trainee will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the purchase and sales ledger for the group
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end management accounts preparation
- Assist with the production of financial accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly reports to analyse performance against targets
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Some previous experience of partnering finance staff or within a finance role
- Educated to a degree level or similar
- Early stage / Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studier
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This position offers a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and study support, if required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743092