Cyber Application Developer
Why this role matters
The role holder will be responsible for development of cyber applications and solutions for both BT and its clients globally to time, cost and quality. The Cyber Application Developer will bring additional insight into current developments within the Cyber Security industry and will assist with developing new and enhancing existing capabilities within the Advanced Cyber Services portfolio. The candidate will have keen interest in all aspects of the Cyber Security industry and will be able to lead large scale initiatives both within the organisation and out to customers. Additionally the Cyber Application Developer will leverage their knowledge and expertise with various customer engagements.
What I’ll be doing
Provide design input into further developing the capabilities of BT’s principal advanced security platforms and offerings.
• To provide analytical and innovative input to projects.
• Upskill team members in the domain of Cyber Security products and development.
• Represent BT at customer Workshops
• Carry out design, development, integration and testing of Cyber Applications.
• Maintain knowledge of current trends and product offerings in cyber security industry.
The skills & experience you need
• Extensive knowledge leveraging application skills to find innovative approaches to problems.
• Ideas on how to leverage advanced analytic capabilities and apply them to use cases.
• Knowledge of a wide range of current security products and technologies.
• Analytics Development
• Big Data Platform + Application Integration
• Development of Elastic & Kibana applications
Spark / Pentaho Integration