Business Data Analyst - ERP
Business Data Analyst – ERP
A Business Analyst / Data Analyst with ERP / CRM experience is required to join the IT systems team for a dynamic Automotive Manufacturer who are embracing change.
Our client has invested heavily in new eco-friendly technologies and has an exciting future. If you want to be part of this future and have experience with ERP / CRM / SAP and can extract data using SQL then we want to hear from you.
Ideally located – Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Northampton, Birmingham, Leicester, Hinckley, Warwick, Sutton Coldfield
£35-38k plus good benefits package
- Should be experienced and able to deliver projects with ERP / CRM
- Have worked in all areas of the ERP suite of applications, covering Manufacturing, Logistics, Engineering, Sales and Finance
- SQL experience to design, develop and deliver reports.
- Be a proactive member of a small team.
- Present new ideas effectively.
- Highly motivated with good all round communication skills.
- Highly capable presenter and trainer.
- Degree level or equivalent, in a relevant IT Discipline.
- Have worked in an IT analytical role in the automotive / manufacturing sectors.
- You should be a self-starter, who will own the quality and delivery of their work, from conception to delivery.
- It would be preferable to have Epicor experience, but not a necessity.
- A proven Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Building strong relationships with all key internal and external personnel.
- Support new ideas and systems.
- Understand and define business problems and primary objectives.
- Evaluate potential software solutions and bespoke options.
- Configure Epicor screens to provide exception based workflow functionality.
- Develop SQL scripts to create regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Work closely with external developers for complex solutions.
- Ensure detail design meets architectural requirements of the IT infrastructure.
- Be structured, analytical and create solutions.
- Be key in developing solutions with all key personnel.
- Help develop a major automotive brand with IT expertise.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Business Analyst or Data Analyst and wish to move your career forward then apply for the position of ERP Business Analyst by forwarding your CV to Julian Curtis Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2708JC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751918