Digital UX & Designer
Title: Digital UX & Designer
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000
Location: Normal place of work shall be the company offices in Huddersfield
First4lawyers is thriving organisation, specialising in the full range of legal services underpinned by our background gained in personal injury and clinical and medical negligence law.
Receiving numerous coveted industry awards we have been recognised as Claims Management Team of the Year 2015 and Marketing Campaign of the Year 2015 as well as Claims Management Company of the Year in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016.
We are the UK’s largest independent Claims Management Company and our marketing is seen more often than any other legal brand. With a justified reputation for quality, our ethical practices have seen us attract a panel of over 50 law firms containing many of the country’s top 100 practices. We have a clear vision to be the UK’s number one legal services provider.
A great place to work, First4lawyers is also committed to developing our people to deliver a first class service and our proud to hold the Investors in People Gold standard award.
About the role
Are you a talented web designer looking for your next challenge? If you are passionate about digital design and are creative with relevant experience then we have a great opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for maintaining and updating all of our digital spaces as well as being involved with other design related projects as the business requires, including the development of email templates, keeping up to date with PCI compliance requirements and creation of additional bespoke landing pages as required. As part of this role, you must have a thorough understanding of UX and how this applies to both desktop users and the mobile experience.
In addition you will support the wider digital marketing strategy by providing support on A/B testing and artwork for digital and social media channels.
You will be forming a key part of our Digital Marketing team and will be reporting to the Online and Digital Acquisition Manager, however you will be expected to take ownership for all web design projects. You must have the ability to work form concept through to deployment and have an excellent understanding of how the use of mobile should be implemented as part of all design work.
You will have experience and knowledge about what makes a website work and therefore will understand the importance of design for SEO, Paid Search and other digital marketing channels.
Main duties include:
- Develop leading design concepts and wireframes.
- Improve customer journey and ensure navigation and search is optimized.
- Design and work with developers to implement A/B tests in order to optimise conversion, drive and enhance customer journeys. Develop landing pages, microsites and on-page content to support partnership campaigns, competitions and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) activities.
- Investigate & troubleshoot design related website issues, communicating with wider stakeholders in terms of maintenance changes and updates.
- Support the Online and Digital Acquisition Manager with projects to improve the site through implementation of new features and functionality as well as having input to larger website projects.
- Work closely with the colleagues to undertake general website trading and administration tasks such as updates and content changes.
- Utilise the data to develop recommendations and strategies for improvements to increase conversion rates.
Key qualifications and attributes of candidates include:
- A good understanding of digital marketing and SEO.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest industry trends and best design practices.
- Passionate about producing stunning web visuals.
- Creative flair for both web and graphic design.
- Strong understanding and experience of responsive design and mobile-first.
- Self-starter and confident at interpreting briefs.
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback from senior members of the team.
- Highly organized and able to deliver within accurate timescales.
- Photoshop, FTP/SFTP, DNS are all essential.
- HTML, CSS, CMS (ideally Sitecore) are desirable
- Worked to achieve and exceed specific targets and KPIs.
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment with clear evidence of how you have achieved and exceeded goals and targets.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743993