Business / Data Analyst
Business / Data Analyst for a global technology company based in South-West London.
Responsible for analysing raw data and reporting commercial insights to the various stakeholders involved.
My client has a global presence across the technology and electronics industry giving them valuable insight and knowledge across the market and their competitors.
They are after a highly talented Business / Data Analyst to join their innovative and forward thinking team in Surrey.
As a Business / Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance, co-ordination and leadership to support the sales and marketing divisions, bringing fresh insight for strategic decision making
- Diving deep into data reports to identify trends and opportunities that need addressing to support business growth and performance
- Analyse and share information with various stakeholders to support daily and future planning
- Working with the commercial team in preparing pricing for European subsidiaries
The successful candiate:
- Proven track record working as a Business / Data Analyst within a team delivery environment
- Highly numerate with the ability to managing and report on raw data to glean commercial insights from the data
- Strong internal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure in a commercial environment
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders through written documentation and visual methods.
- Planning and presentation of business change
- Advanced Excel skills are necessary (highly competent with pivot, macros and complex formulas).
- High competency in other Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint.
A competitive salary up to £32,000 plus competitive benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77748015