C++ Developer Linux Start-up
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Linux C++). Technology start-up is seeking a technologist C++ Developer to join a highly talented team working on revolutionary products and services that rely on Geospatial data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, automatic feature extraction, remote sensing and multi-scopic data to solve real world problems across a range of industries and sectors.
As a C++ Developer you’ll collaborate with an Agile team, writing cross platform code and developing solutions from scratch. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding company working on complex and intellectually challenging projects. Friendly team atmosphere with offices based near Slough.
- Passion for technology and engineering world class solutions that can facilitate positive societal change
- Strong C++ design and development skills
- Good knowledge of Linux OS including shell scripting
- Experience of transforming an algorithm into elegant software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a C++ Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77751891