Continuous Improvement Engineer
Working for a global leader in their category sector, this FMCG company have an opening for a Continuous Improvement Engineer in the Lifton Area.
The CI will Assess the effectiveness of all operational activities on site using specific analytically tools , Six Sigma, Lean) to generate proposals for waste-reduction & improvement initiatives that give true bottom line benefit.
Key responsibilities and performance measures for this role
* You will provide root analysis and corrective action planning
* Evaluate waste and scrap across Manufacturing and implement robust improvement processes to reduce overall figure.
* Manage project teams in the practical implementation of CI techniques to reduce waste and deliver savings.
* Your role will focus on supporting the business in the pursuit of Health & Safety excellence through process improvements within the function.
* You will be responsible and review operational procedures to help eliminate waste from the business
* You will be responsible for monitoring performance and analysing this information to then drive the business forward.
* Ensure workplace safety is maintained at all times
* Lean Manufacturing methodologies
* Training in problem solving methodologies
* Good leadership, organisational and communication skills
* Practical & hands on when required.
* Leads by example.
* Detailed and methodical.
* HNC or HND engineering discipline - Preferable Degree but not essential
* Good IT literacy skills in Access, Excel & word.
* Excellent all round technical and Lean methodology knowledge.
* Minimum 2 years Lean transformation experience
The salary on offer is £38k, plus outstanding benefits on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77735405