Net Developer C# 6 Algorithm - Finance
.Net Developer London, City to £75k
.Net Developer / Software Engineer (.Net C# 6 Mathematics Algorithm OOP Finance). Global financial software house is seeking a skilled .Net Developer to design and develop new features and enhancements to their real-time trading platform as well as making improvements to the architecture, scalability and overall performance.
As a .Net Developer you’ll join an innovative and reactive team offering quick answers to technological challenges and business opportunities, both for external customers and internal projects. You’ll be working on complex, multi-threaded, performance-critical, low-latency, high-throughput .Net applications.
Fantastic City based offices with all the latest kit.
- Strong academic background, having achieved a minimum 2.1 in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, parallel computing
- Strong C# .Net development skills (any OO language considered but must be happy with C# going forward)
- Interest and enthusiasm for finance and technology, ideally with finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, open minded, collaborative team member
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k), plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this .Net Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77730614