Digital Marketing Executive (with SEO)
Hugely successful and progressive Marketing Agency.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive (with SEO):
You will have responsibility for account managing smaller accounts and supporting the AM on larger accounts; helping to create digital campaigns for a portfolio of clients as well as ongoing performance reporting and analytics.
- Translating the client’s needs into effective campaigns.
- Developing strong client relationships.
- Producing campaigns across some of: Social Media, PPC, Content Writing, SEO, eCRM.
- Maintaining clear channels of communication.
- Responsibility for assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations to Clients.
- Monitoring campaign performance.
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Producing internal and external reports and documentation.
- Working towards SLA plans.
- Troubleshooting where required.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: We are looking for someone with commercial experience in a broad Digital Marketing role. You will have a passion for delivering outstanding results to Clients. You will be professional, enthusiastic and consultative in approach. We will consider an SEO or Digital Executive looking for the next step up or someone from a freelancing career looking to move back into a permanent role.
Requirements for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- A minimum 2 years commercial experience in a Digital Executive role.
- Experience in some of: Social Media, PPC, Content Writing, SEO, eCRM.
- Ideally experienced in an Agency environment.
- Experience of successfully managing Digital campaigns and achieving results.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong report-writing and communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Organised and methodical.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77740009