Head of Digital
Head of Digital – Somerset – Permanent
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Commission
My client, a well renowned creative agency is looking for a Head of Digital to run a highly profitable affiliate Network and lead generation business, and to develop a forward looking PPC division based in their Somerset office.
- Create and look for new business opportunities in line with the development of a PPC offering and the continuation of a successful lead generation business.
- Take over the running of affiliates and lead buyers in a fast moving lead generation business.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of Existing clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the studio to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the Group Chairman and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for an expanding list of clients
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 6 years of experience in a similar role in both lead generation and PPC.
- Track record of developing new business in the internet arena.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or please send your CV to for a further discussion, please contact Paul Clarke on option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77745537