My client in the South Wales area are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their Engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The creation of project files from initial instructions from the Sales department
- Liaise with all departments in the creation & control of all documentation from customer requirements for project matters, APQP and PPAP Submissions
- Liaise with all departments regarding sheet stock, moulding, tooling, feasibility, priority & timing.
- Creation of project plans and presentation to customer at requested regular intervals to highlight control and working to customer PND's
- Creation of action plans and issue to relevant departments
- Liaise with production personnel within the company for sample production status and support as and when required
- Co-ordinate selection and packing of required samples to customer
- Present, at regular intervals, project status to all relevant departments
- Liaise with account managers with reference to engineering change requests and enquiries
- Implement projects to PND's ensuring that company strategic plans are adhered to
Qualification & Training:
- Previous Project Experience within an Automotive environment
- PC Literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, Outlook, etc.)
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Well rounded engineering background especially with quality concepts and documentation (APQP/PPAP).
- Graduate or time served with HNC/HND in a manufacturing / mechanical discipline.
- Hands on approach to understand total manufacturing process
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company, please apply today if this role sounds like you, for more info call me on 07572622898.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77732440