Working for a major construction company the role of the Project Engineer is an integral part of the company.
An established business based in Havant they are a major supplier of building products to the construction industry across Southern England. Specialising in Louvres & Solar shading. They are looking to recruit someone who is fairly new to the industry, but has some experience, so this would suit a graduate.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Running projects from point of order to completion/handover
- Design, programme, procurement, site installation & financial/contractual matters
- You will liaise with client & suppliers at all times
The successful applicant for the role of Project Engineer will:
- Have strong project management skills.
- Have clear precise communications skills.
- You will be Degree Qualified in a related subject & demonstrate excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Must be able to understand / read drawings & specifications
- Have a Prince2 qualification.
- A clean driving licence & use of own car is essential as site visits will be required
The role of Project Engineer is open to applicants of Graduate Level or more experienced candidates. The salary range is between £25,000 to £35,000pa depending on experience. You will also receive 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays . Fuel expenses are paid for any travel. The working day is Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm & a 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
To apply for the job, click apply & send us your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77731217