Engineering Manager - FMCG
Engineering Manager – FMCG
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client, who is a leading FMCG manufacturer within the Preston area is currently looking to employ a multi-skilled, hands on Engineering Manager to add to their growing business. They are looking for a talented Engineering Manager to hit the ground running and expand the current engineering team. All the machinery is state of the art and there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in project work and continuous improvement. We are looking for a strong Engineering Manager who can train, develop and mentor the engineering department and bolster the growth of the company.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience being an Engineering Manager
- Continuous Improvement Experience
- Root Cause Analysis Experience
- Will be hands on work as well as managing the team of engineers
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site and the staff
- Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business.
- Brand new, bespoke machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection Ltd.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77741549