Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical bias – FMCG/Packaging
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester
My client, a very successful packaging business based in the Manchester area, are currently recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer to join their growing team. Now is an exciting time for the maintenance engineer to join the business due to the number of clients the business is landing. Also on offer for the successful maintenance engineer is a fantastic package, the chance to work on bespoke machinery and equipment, and an excellent training programme.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical engineering qualification (preferably HNC/HND qualified)
- Mechanically biased engineer - with experience working with pneumatics and gearboxes
- PLC fault finding experience
- Able to work as part of a team
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Packaging background is preferable
- Industrial background (working on industrial machinery)
- Ability to work on a 3 shift pattern (Earlies, Lates and Nights)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an established, thriving company
- In-house training programme
- Investment in engineer
- Working on bespoke equipment
- Good salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday, Life Assurance
Commutable: Altrincham, Knutsford, Stretford, Macclesfield, and Hyde
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Subbia Polo
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77737786