Manufacturing Process Technician
Our client, an international manufacturer, are recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Technician to support the Engineering team at their plant in County Durham. They have won significant new business over the last few years and are consistently growing as a result. They have a track record of offering development and progression opportunities to ambitious engineers, to support this growth.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, responsibilities include:
- Undertake changes to existing drawings/documents.
- Producing associated documentation such as Test Reports and Spreadsheets.
- Dealing with project related correspondence and general project administration.
- To create and maintain programmes for CNC machines.
- To follow NPI process and perform engineering functions as required.
- To support the production teams with any programme or drawing queries.
- Create and maintain BOM Structures & Routings in line with engineering requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation of technical documentation and reports.
- Develop processes and programmes in pre-production mode with producing trial programmes to prove and valid concepts.
- Suggest new ideas that will reduce both engineering and production time without detrimental impact on product quality.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously worked in an engineering environment.
- Qualifications to HNC level in an Engineering discipline, or being working towards this.
- Ability to prioritize workload with excellent communication skills.
- Must be analytical, organised, approachable and able to work under pressure within deadlines.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering technical drawings.
- Able to use all aspects of MS Office. i.e. Excel, Word etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Engineer to join an expanding business, keen to support their progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77722139