Conveyancing Support Team Member (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Conveyancing is at the heart of what we do and as a Conveyancing Support Team Member you will be critical in providing proactive problem solving, communication, customer service and administration support to the conveyancing teams. You will provide invaluable assistance in helping conveyancers to complete business critical tasks.
We are looking for individuals that are hands on and driven with a fantastic attention to detail. You will inspire others with your passion to support conveyancers through their workload and have the ability to communicate with other departments, clients and third parties in a professional, clear and concise manner. Ideally we are looking for individuals from a customer support background with experience of handling inbound and outbound phone calls, whilst also being able to carry out general administrative duties to a high standard.
With great opportunities to develop and progress within the organisation, this is an excellent role in which to begin your professional career at My Home Move.
- Carry out general administrative duties to a high standard
- Communicate with clients and third parties in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met
- Make outgoing calls and handle incoming calls as and when required
- Attaching legal correspondence to files electronically
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing post and administering it effectively for the legal team as and when required
- Proactively chase third parties by telephone and email
- Provide telephone support to the legal team as and when required
- Chasing sale memorandum?s, landlords details, initial payments for searches, obtaining copies of client identification
- Obtaining redemption statement
- Confirming instructions
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideal, but not essential, to have experience from a support and customer focused environment
- Excellent people management skills coupled with an ability to engage with colleagues at all levels
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
My Home Move is the UK?s largest Conveyancing business with over 900 employees and is the UK?s fastest growing suppliers of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959586344