Branch Manager Job Description
The Branch Manager will be expected to work on a one-to-one basis and in a group workshop with Agents, coaching them, and teaching them to become professional sales consultants and to reach their goals.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of general real estate market. S/he should also be willing to enhance own knowledge by referring to our principals’ industry know-how and experience, and be ready to undergo intensive in-house and international training.
S/he will have a proactive attitude which constantly seeks growth opportunities, networking, and the widening of influence in the real estate sector, with the goal to take this business forwards effectively.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Be familiar with real estate concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Liaise with directors to create goals, develop and achieve action plans, and confirm that the agents are constantly reaching their targets.
- Set up and deliver a professional and motivational coaching program which will enhance sales skills, explain brand value recognition, and delineate policies and procedures.
- Provide induction training to each new sales consultant and other regular training sessions to existing agents in order to help them be fully aware of the tools available on the organisational business software.
- Create performance metrics to assess the sales consultant performance in order to come out with personalised coaching and training which will improve number of leads, number of active leads, and sales conversions.
- Be responsible for the development of agent’s opportunities, evaluate market conditions, and recommend strategies for expansion.
- Oversee office expansion and growth to maximise profits.
- Work closely with the directors to create and set a market learning and development plan for the prospect agent.
- Track sales initiatives and report weekly on lead status
- Verify that the volume of leads per month are proactively and effectively managed and distributed to the agents
- Generate new business opportunities
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of the market
- Keep the Directors updated on all recruiting and sales pipeline matters
- Build and manage a pipeline and track new prospect opportunities through the sales process.
What you will need
- Property or recruiting background
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Looking for a fast career progression
- Ability to generate quality leads, follow these up and consistently aim for high conversion rates.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £21-28K OTE £60,000 - £90,000 per annum
- West Kensington, London
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77732102