Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Produce quarterly financial reports relating to the annuities business,
- Validation and calibration of Solvency capital models,
- Work closely with the assets and liabilities teams,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Good understanding of SII Reporting,
- Understanding of Matching Adjustment,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.