Application Support Analyst-(SQL /Aztec West /Bristol)
Application Support Analyst-FTSE 100(SQL/Aztec West /Bristol)
This is an exciting time for an Application Support Analyst to join a leading FTSE 100 company as they undergo a Technology Transformation heading to 2018. This role is based in Aztec West area of Bristol which has easy access to parking and plenty of amenities.
This role is based in Bristol in Aztec West- Postcode BS32 -Onsite Parking is free**This role is also offering 1 or 2 days home working**
If you are looking to break into a large FTSE 100 big business and ready for a new challenge then this would be the best place to work right now. We have 4x roles open.
The candidate must have SQL experience. Whilst the focus is primarily on 2nd and 3rd linbe support there will be the opportunity for development work as the candidate gains experience. Initially this will take the form of program modifications following on from identified issues to achieve an error-free result.
- 2nd and 3rd Line Application Support
- MUST HAVE SQL (Preference on SQL SERVER/T-SQL)**THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPER ROLE-we are looking for strong System Configuration/Support/Release/Installation/SQL Troubleshooting/Maintenance
- Development and support of interfaces between third party applications / data providers and proprietary Operations application/database
- Application Support and monitoring.
- Person Specification
- A technology or numeracy based degree is not essential but the candidate must be comfortable with the IT environment, MUST HAVE exposure and knowledge of SQL/ T-SQL systems and web technologies.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Background of operating in Highly Regulated and / or Defence Industry (Desirable)
- Experience of supporting High Availability and Critical Systems (Desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- on offer+10% Bonus Training allowance+25 days holidays
- +Nice office with excellent transport links - Close to Aztec West Bristol
- +1-or 2 days home working on offer
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959572283