Menswear Technologist 2 month FTC
My client, a leading fast fashion retailer is looking to recruit an experienced Garment Technologist to work across Menswear multi product for a 2 month contract.
The main purpose of this role is to unsure products comply with Quality Assurance standards and your key responsibilities will include:
- Strong technical expertise to deliver quality products that are safe, legal and fit for purpose
- Apply quality standards and commercially evaluate product testing
- Responsible for ensuring all products signed off meet the relevant quality requirements
- Quality benchmarking of key competitors for fit, quality and performance
- Demonstrates an understanding of the legal requirements for labelling
- Supports and resolves quality issues in a timely manner with clear solutions and communication
- Proactive problem solving to identify potential fit, fabric or component quality issues
- Liaise with retail teams to understand and interpret customer feedback on quality issues.
It's essential you have experience in menswear, be self motivated with the ability to organise your time effectively and to work efficiently with the relevant teams to manage the overall process.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading high street business to develop your career further within men’s fast fashion.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-46880
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77745003