We are recruiting for a Multi-skilled Engineer to join a fast moving and highly successful food manufacturing company in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
We are looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer with a real passion for maintenance, someone who is driven and a proven problem solver, and thrives under challenging situations.
The company are one of the worlds leading frozen bakery businesses and supplying to some of the major retailers in the UK. They specialise in products such as Belgian buns and are exporting to over 30 countries worldwide.
We would like to hear from you if you have one of the following experiences
- Reacting to breakdowns through fault finding
- Provide planned maintenance for each shift
- Previous experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer
- Project work as and when required
- Continuous Improvement methods and implementation
We would like to hear from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
- City & Guilds level 3
- ONC/HNC/HND qualification
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
The role offers a salary of £33,655, with a shift pattern of 12 hour shifts days and nights. The overtime rate is at time and a half, 28 days holiday rising to 33 days over 6 years of service and 5% pension.
The role will be challenging and will not always be easy, however if you are committed, up for a challenge and a proven problem solver then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710806