Accounts Semi Senior
You will be working for a highly successful accountancy & consulting practice within our Head Office in Calne. As a firm they have an excellent reputation with thier clients across Wiltshire and Gloucestershire and further afield.
Joining as an Accounts Semi Senior, you will be working within a dynamic team responsible for the provision of accounting and bookkeeping services to the clients. Due to the growth of the company they are looking for an experienced accounts semi senior from a practice background. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills as well as a keen interest in mentoring, developing and progressing junior members of the team.
You will be ensuring that deadlines are met for their clients as well as looking for opportunities to demonstrate the high level of service. A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate as well as support in your own personal development.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Preparing and reviewing the annual accounts from the source documents supplied
- Preparing management accounts for presentation to clients
- Compilation and submission of VAT & CIS returns
- Undertaking general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients
- Developing long term relationships with your client base and identifying ways of improving service levels
- Assisting colleagues and have an active role in developing and progressing other team members
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Level 4 AAT qualified or QBE
- Relevant and current experience in accounts preparation in a practice environment
- Knowledge of tax, VAT & CIS legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of SAGE 50 & Quickbooks (knowledge of Xero would also be an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Flexibility in working hours during peak periods
- Use of a car during the working week is essential as visits to client premises are required
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959580632