Junior IT Project Manager -
Junior Project Manager - Project Co-ordinator - Project Office Co-ordinator - Project Support is required by a Financial Services sector client based close to Epsom with a Prince 2 Qualification.
The Junior Project Manager - Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for managing short term or low to medium risk projects within a software / application development environment . Where projects are higher risk or have a longer term, you will work closely with and provide support to experienced project managers or be responsible for managing individual workstreams.
Key Responsibilities for this Junior Project Manager will be to
- Manage short term projects from initiation to implementation and driving the project through to completion
- Define, agree and document high level and detailed level business requirements
- Agree the scope of the project and document plans with project teams
- Ensure business decisions are taken in a timely manner in line with the project deadlines
- Monitor the progress of the project, ensuring risks and issues are identified, documented and resolved appropriately.
- Track and report on the project teams activities and tasks. Manage project action logs.
- Provide support to the IT Team and external vendors during system functional specification, design and development processes effectively representing the business user, ensuring requirements are met.
I am looking for a Junior Project Manager - Project Co-ordinator - Project Office Co-ordinator who has the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a change delivery role
- Managing software / application development projects
- Experience of Project Management/ Delivery methodologies (Prince2, DSDM AgilePM etc)
- Experience in managing small projects
- Stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence and earn the confidence & trust of senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Project Management Qualifications i.e Prince 2, DSDM Agile.
My client can offer a competitive salary along with a superb working environment and due to location you MUST be a car driver as the location is not easily accessible by public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Junior Project Manager - Project Office Co-ordinator who has managed small projects within a software / Applications environment and is looking to develop your project management career then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959571891