An experienced Nursery Nurse is required for a nursery in Salford.
It is a fantastic nursery with excellent outdoor space and a friendly staff team.
This Nursery Nurse position is full time, 40 hours per week, working on a shift pattern between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
As Nursery Nurse you will be responsible for a group of key children, you will be enthusiastic and fun. You will plan developmentally appropriate activities for the children and build strong bonds with their families.
The nursery is easily accessible by public transport and by car, parking is available on site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or be on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THE POSITION OF NURSERY NURSE IN SALFORD.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77722832