Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive | Education | £26k - £28k | Permanent | West Sussex
An exceptional educational organisation, based in West Sussex, are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing Marketing team. This role is permanent and will be paying c£26,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Marketing and will take the lead to expand and the organisations' brand presence; using both online and traditional platforms.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan, edit, execute and analyse digital marketing campaigns across all social media channels.
- Propose, co-ordinate and manage new digital marketing campaigns or online actions to raise the profile of the organisation, increasing its competitiveness.
- Maximise opportunities that key partnerships present, linking online with employers and community groups to extend reach of key company messages.
- Create short student and staff voxpop footage to reinforce key messages online.
- Provide the Digital Marketing team with content for use across press releases, news articles and corporate collateral.
- Provide ongoing analysis of social trends, keeping up to date in developments in technology and communication channels; ensuring the company maximises its footprint across the region
Ideal caniddates will display:
- Proven experience in a Digital Marketing role, working on websites and social media campaigns
- Experience of analysing data and presenting reports
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel
- Exemplary copywriting and proof reading skills with attention to detail
- Experience of supporting event planning and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced technical SEO professional to join and manage a rapidy growing team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77723872