SAP Assessor - Kent - National Consultancy
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to working with a multi-national, leading consultancy who are looking for a SAP Assessor to join their established team in Kent.
Our client operate in the residential, public and commercial sectors across all types of buildings, both new and existing, including national developers, major contractors, local authorities, commercial businesses and public bodies. As a well-established organisation with a strong reputation in the building, energy efficiency, and compliance sectors. Our client unites a diverse, multi-skilled staff to deliver flexible solutions across the built environment and energy sectors.
Key Duties Include:
- Complete SAP calculation using FSAP software
- 3D Model all assessment using Google Sketchup
- Calculate construction element U values using specialist software
- Ability to read Architectural drawings
- Make recommendations on construction and fabrication
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years' experience undertaking SAP Assessments
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office
- Clear and confident communication, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills: ability to understand and explain complex issues over the phone or via email.
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry
- OCDEA Part L1a qualification
- Knowledge of building services and construction
- Clean full UK driving licence
In return our client will offer you a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package and the peace of mind that you will be working for a market leading consultancy.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on 01792 356107, or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77726457