Electrically Bias PPM Engineer
£30,000 + Training & Development
7am – 3pm Monday - Friday
Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible, as part of a team, for the efficiency and overall OEE for the machines and lines, including both electrical and mechanical systems on site. You will also be responsible for the planned preventative and autonomous maintenance of Machinery in a fast effective manner and provide technical support to assist with engineering problems & plant improvements
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Electrically qualified to HNC level with NVQ level 3 minimum, ideally apprentice trained
• Have experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment (3 years +)
• Experience fault finding on PLC’s
• Confident in your ability to diagnose and rectify faults in a pressurised environment, always looking for ways to improve production and not just firefight.
• Ensuring that production machinery is running at optimum efficiency through fault finding and repair
• Carrying out pre-planned maintenance on the machinery during downtime
• Carry out projects and assist with installations of new production lines.
• identify and implement plans that will improve efficiencies
Salary and Benefits
£30,000 + Private healthcare + 8% pension
Market leading business with huge growth plans throughout its sites, American owned so its employee development is always at the forefront of their minds. Opportunities to develop, progress and travel with successful time spent at the business.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ben Atkinson on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77724559