Section Engineer - Civil Engineering/ Construction
Section Engineer | Barrow-in-Furness |
Civil Engineering/ Construction
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 + Package
- Are you an experienced Section Engineer?
- Have you worked on major UK Civil Engineering/ Construction Projects?
- Do you have a HNC/ Bsc in Civil Engineering/ Construction?
- Have you worked on Steel Frame, Reinforced Concrete Frame or Civil Groundworks sites?
If so, we would really like to hear from you!
The project is based in Barrow-in-Furness and involves a multi-disciplinary approach to a major Civil Engineering & Construction project.You would be working with a company who has over 1 Billion in Turnover, providing world class engineering to major clients.
- Understand and interpret the drawings and specs
- Provide technical engineering expertise and support to the project team
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe environment
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner adhering to health safety and requirements and environmental compliance
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC//BEng/ Bsc or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering.
- hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project
- Ideally you will have Civil engineering and Construction experience.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
0161 835 8310
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77710705