Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing / Social Networking / SEO / Social Media / Google Analytics
Digital Marketing Executive with a Marketing Qualification and 1-3 years' digital marketing experience is needed by our client, a world-leader in high performance valve technology to join their office in Knutsford (near Manchester).
Due to continued expansion, they require a Digital Marketing Executive with proven skills in the marketing arena. The company is fast growing and very profitable due to their wide product appeal and strong technical ability.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns and the social media strategy
- Writing and optimising content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and writing copy for email marketing campaigns and blog posts
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and continually work on the SEO of the websites
- Attaining key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Creating online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
Qualifications / Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification)
- 1-3 years' experience in digital communications and digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of email marketing programs, digital technology, SEO, PPC, paid search, social media and website development
- Confident in handling social media content and writing copy for all forms of publication
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Video editing skills
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Technical / mechanical background would be an advantage
- Experience or a qualification in graphic design would be an advantage
Highly competitive salary.
This is an exciting opportunity for progression within a sales and marketing field with a leading manufacturing company. If you have the experience, energy and enthusiasm for this role, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77711223