Digital Project Manager
PEGlobal are looking for a Digital Project Manager for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Berkshire area on an initial 12 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar CGI environment and will have a thorough understanding of CGI production processes and timelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of employees and outside vendors who are responsible for administering CGI of all our brands sold in EMEA and APAC.
- Work directly with business partners, outside CGI vendors, contractors, and other organizations within the company.
- Support a global team of business partners in Europe, and North America.
- Own the End to End process for rolling out new Business processes and the associated CGI systems.
Desired Skillset and Experience of the successful candidate
- Possess working knowledge of the CGI processes, and must possess strong Project Management skills.
- They'll also be diligent, resourceful and hardworking and have phenomenal project management experience.
- Understanding of CGI/VFX workflows and terminology is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77615662