Are you an experienced Accountancy or Credit Control professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Credit Controller for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Credit Controller, we can offer a salary of £17,500 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Credit Controller:
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Department
- IT Literate
- Accuracy, with attention to detail
- Confidentiality of information
- Tactful, with ability to deal with difficult situations
Credit Controller Responsibilities include:
- Chase payment from customers by telephone, e-mail or any other appropriate means.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers and depots
- Deal with copy invoice requests from depots and customers.
- Keep accounts updated with all actions/communications to give an accurate reflection of account history
- Liaise with depots and sites to progress prompt payment of invoices where applicable
- Log customers' invoice queries, and where required, assist with their resolution.
- Take ownership and problem solve where appropriate
- Take pro-active action on accounts to prevent issues occurring
- Provide regular updates of large or complex customer accounts
- Work as a team member to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Credit Controller.
Closing Date: 4th December 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959577264