Our client is a well-established company in the Doncaster area specialising in two way radios as well as providing a range of products including Site Solutions to the construction industry.
A position has become available for a Technical Support role to help out in their Broadband Department as well as to provide support with some basic IT technical queries.
They are looking for a permanent, full time technical support person with good customer service and the ability to work well as part of a team but also off their own initiative and communicate at all levels, providing support to this busy department. In house training will be given for all aspects of work.
The candidate will be required to:
- Be first point of contact over the phone and email for customers
- Handling general enquiries
- Data Entry into spread sheets and portals
- Receive and process orders on in-house computer system
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Working with clients to determine the exact nature of the fault
- Technical support to fix equipment including Printers/Laptops/Routers etc.
- Taking calls and resolving issues, escalating them clearly and concisely where needed
The successful candidate will:
- Have good communication and telephone manners
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- A confidential and professional telephone manner
- Have quick and accurate keyboard skills
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Have some knowledge of computers
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have in house training up to standard
20 days? holiday rising to 25 days
Free on-site parking, 8:30am to 5:00pm working Mon ? Fri with 1hr dinner.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities company.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959578881